Welcome to the Life After College Toolkit!
Thanks again for signing-up for email updates -- I look forward to sharing the ups and downs along my journey, and to bringing you awesome resources that will help you gain clarity and focus in every area of your life.
If at any point you have questions, feedback or requests, please don't hesitate to let me know! You can also share your thoughts at any time in this survey.
Get Clear: 20+ Templates
Click here to access the following templates:
- Money - Four-Step Budget
- Career - Plan Your Next Career Move, Professional Development Strategy, Job Interview One-Sheeter, Project Plan Template, Networking Tracker
- Life Coaching - Life Checklist Template, Wheel of Life Coaching Exercise, Wheel of Aliveness, Decision-making Template, Ten Questions to help you Stop Thinking and Start DOING
- Organization - Simple Appointment Tracker, Clear Your Clutter, Moving Checklist
- Health & Fitness - Weekly Fitness (or Activity) Tracker, Triathlon/Half-Marathon/Marathon Training Template, One Month Health Challenge
- Dating & Relationships - Break-up Processing Template, Pining Prevention Plan, The Meet Market
- For Authors - 15-tab Book Marketing Spreadsheet
Get Organized: Tips & Tools
- 90+ Tech Tools to Help Manage Your Life - this list alone could keep you busy for the year!
- 10 Tech Tools I Can’t Live Without - the must-have basics
- Ignorance is Not Bliss: Resources for Aspiring and New Small Business Owners
- Make Sh*t Happen Tools - 50+ resources to help people with big, hairy, scary goals (Sound interesting? Sign up to be notified when my Make Sh*t Happen course launches!)
- Guest Post: How I outsource my life to over 13 people (Gopi Kallayil)
- How I stay organized, Part 1 - 15 tips to get your online and offline life in order
- How I stay organized, Part 2 - 27 new tips & tricks (primarily focused on Internet-based tips and apps)
- Welcome WSJ Readers: 6 Tips for Life After College - an overview of the basics for those just starting out
- Everybody needs a keepers file - what to do with all those nice notes you receive
- 3 tips to control your clothing chaos - at long last! A solution for your non-tech life :)
- Audible.com Review & Free Audio Book - looking to save time by multi-tasking? Listen to books while driving, working out or cleaning your house. If you sign-up for a 14-day trial (which you can cancel at any time), you'll get a free audio book.
Inbox Freedom Webinar series
Tips for productivity and reducing email overwhelm (with Pierre Khawand)
- Overwhelmed by your inbox? The case for Email Parties - ways to make responding to email fun if/when you're drowning in your inbox
- Session One: Awareness - Part 1 (~14 minutes, led by me) and Part 2 (~12 minutes, led by Pierre)
- Session Two: Vision/Goals - Part 1 (me) / Part 2 (Pierre)
- Session Three: Action/Next Steps – Part 1 (me) / Part 2 (Pierre)
- Session Four: Putting it all Together – Part 1 (me) / Part 2 (Pierre & Jared)
- 10 Lessons I Learned During the Publishing Process (Authors@Google talk) - mp3
- 100+ writing-related resources
- The 15-tab book marketing spreadsheet (as recommended by Seth Godin!)
Additional Audio & Video
- Career in the Age of the App -- the ladder is out! A new way of thinking about your career (TEDxCMU talk) - video
- How to rock your personal finances (with Jenny Ferry) - mp3 (recap here)
- Moving up the ladder (10 tips for getting promoted) - interview with ChaChanna Simpson - mp3
- How to manage the work-life challenge (with Jenny Ferry) - mp3 (recap here)