I'm in the process of moving and have become obsessed with all things HGTV: color, interior design, living big in small spaces. I've always been lazy about decorating and personalizing apartments (or my room when I lived at home) - I figured what's the point when its not mine and when I could easily be moving again in six months? I also had a pre-conceived notion that any personalization would be difficult to do myself, and/or too expensive to purchase. But with a minimum amount of research and web browsing, I've come to realize that it doesn't take much to make a space really feel like home. Here are a few of the best articles I've found - please share in the comments if you have any tips or resources to add!
- HGTV - Top 10 Apartment Decorating Dont's
- ApartmentTherapy.com - Top 5 Cheap Furniture Basics
- OhMyApartment.com - Decorating Tips
- RentalDecorating.com - Interior Design 101
- And for the fellas - EZine.com's Interior Decorating for Men