We've all got one, whether its actually written on piece of paper or covered by dust in the attic of your brain. It's a life checklist - things you want to do before you die. Goals, like buying a house or reaching a certain point in your career, seem a little more serious; a life checklist is about fun, adventure and ultimate fulfillment. So what are 12 things you want to do or experience in your life? I'll share mine if you share yours... My Life Checklist (subject to change and in no particular order):
- Go on a safari in Africa
- Write a book
- Live in New York (or abroad)
- Start a business
- Go on a yoga retreat (or teaching program) in Greece
- Finish a marathon (run, walk or crawl!)
- Go cross-country in an RV touring baseball stadiums (during baseball season)
- See the pyramids in Egypt
- Go river rafting through the Grand Canyon
- See a Cirque du Soleil show (or ten) in Las Vegas
- Learn how to make a leaf in the foam of my morning lattes
- Be present everyday and enjoy the ride!
Your turn! Share a few things from your checklist in the comments if you're up for it. Meanwhile, here's a fun checklist for inspiration.