With immense gratitude, I turn the floor over to Mars Dorian today, who shares a Make Sh*t Happen story in his awesome I Luv Empire ePic format. This might just be my favorite post of the year. This is one of 50 moving case studies that the inaugural group of Make Sh*t Happen participants will receive over the course of 8-weeks as they conquer their own fears and come alive through the pursuit of a giant goal.
I asked each contributor to share a story about a pivotal moment in their lives (everything from losing weight to traveling the world to beating cancer); each talked about their motivations, fears, hitting "the dip," what carried them through, and words of advice for fellow dream-seekers.
Mars' work has been an inspiration (and great source of laughter) for me, so I'm thrilled to share his thoughts with you today! Click on the images to enlarge; if you're reading this via email, you'll need to select "Show Images."
Ready to Conquer Your Own Fears and Make Sh*t Happen?
I'll be posting many more details about the course when enrollment opens on Tuesday, but the basic eight week overview is as follows (every week will have reading material, short videos, reflection exercises, meaningful assignments, case studies, discussion and accountability):
- Week 1 - Declare Your Dream
- Week 2 - Build a Support Network
- Week 3 - Uncover Your Vision and Purpose
- Week 4 - Bulldoze Your Barriers
- Week 5 - Don't Just Dream, DO.
- Week 6 - Grind it out.
- Week 7 - Survive the Dip
- Week 8 - Celebrate!
Here's what you need to know in the meantime:
- Enrollment opens on Tuesday, September 13
- There are 36 spots available (I'm keeping the pilot class small so I can give everyone extra time and attention)
- The first 10 people to sign-up will get a private 1:1 coaching session with me
- Members of the early notification list will get the first crack at sign-ups
- If there are any spots remaining by Wednesday, I will post a note about enrollment on the blog
- Enrollment will close on Thursday, September 15 at 8pm ET no matter what. The course begins on the following Monday.
I'm so proud of what my MSH Angel Emily and I have built -- and I absolutely cannot wait for the opportunity to work closely with 36 people to help them reach heights they never thought possible.
I'll post many more details about the course content and logistics on the enrollment page next week -- in the meantime, hang tight and have a fantastic rest of your week!